Standing for long hours and walking miles across the ward can cause throbbing pain in your feet. Luckily, the best insoles for nurses can cushion each step you make and reduce that constant stabbing sensation. Ideal to use with your casual nursing shoes, the insoles below will surely provide the much-needed cushioned support to aid your walking motion and soothe your sore feet.
Our Top Choices – Insoles for Nurses
1. Powerstep Pinnacle Shoe Insoles
- ··★LASTING COMFORT - arch support improves foot and leg alignment, enhances comfort, and helps ease stress...
- ··★DEEP HEEL CUP- to maintain correct foot positioning.protects your heel during the heavy impact of...
- ··★PREMIUM EVA MATERIAL - It is excellent for shock absorption and foot fatigue,The fabric also helps keep...
Ideal for anyone who needs maximum cushioning, the Powerstep Pinnacle Shoe Insoles are undoubtedly the best shock-absorbing insoles on the planet. Thanks to the use of innovative technologies, these insoles alleviate foot pain and reduce the risk of developing plantar fasciitis.
This insole is made from a lightweight yet robust EVA foam base covered in a plush layer. Variable cushioning technology enhances comfort and provides adequate heel, arch, and ankle support just like in best clogs for nurses.
Boosting the comfort of your good tennis shoes for nurses, the insole features innovative arch support that is rigid yet flexible at the same time. A deep heel cradle offers further stability; at the same time, the Powerstep also provides greater motion control.
Highly breathable, the insole will also keep your foot fresh and dry during those long, exhausting shifts. On top of that, an antimicrobial factor prevents the formation of bad odors or the development of athlete foot syndrome.
Accommodating almost all arch types, these are the best insoles for nurses you can find.
2. Walk-Hero Plantar Fasciitis Feet Insoles
- The Pinnacle Full length insoles provide maximum cushioning, from high activity to moderate support. The...
- When you spend all day on your feet, every step counts. Powerstep Pinnacle insoles are a...
- The Pinnacle insoles offer superior heel cushioning and arch support. The dual-layer cushioning is designed to...
We all know that standing for long hours can be a painful experience for our feet. Luckily, the Walk-Hero Orthotic Insoles have been created to make life exciting again, even when working for 12 hours straight. These insoles can easily alleviate foot pain, improve your stability, and enhance your overall level of comfort.
Whether it’s bunions, plantar fasciitis, or flat feet, this insole provides the right support to both your arch and heel.
Thanks to the innovative design of the heel cup, Walk-Hero offers excellent positioning for walking, standing, and even running.
The cushioning material absorbs shocks beautifully and relieves pain. At the same time, it is breathable. It can keep your feet cool even during summer and absorbs moisture to enhance comfort.
Thanks to the advanced cushioning, this insole doesn’t benefit your foot and ankle only; it also reduces knee pain, and other leg aches caused by excessive stress.
3. Superfeet GREEN Insoles
- Cut to Fit: Superfeet insoles are made to be trimmed to fit your shoe; Follow cutting instructions before use;...
- High Arch and Wide, Deep Heel Cup: Helps stabilize and reduce stress on feet, ankles and back; These orthotic...
- Durable Orthotic Shoe Insoles: For reliable support and comfort for up to 12 months or 500 miles
Created for professionals, the Superfeet GREEN Insoles are also perfect for nurses. They provide maximum support and accommodate all types of arches, helping you reduce aches and treating most foot-related issues.
Besides reducing the risk of plantar fasciitis, this insole enhances stability and delivers an extraordinary level of comfort.
One of the best features is the stabilizer cap that provides better ankle support. The shape of the insole is also a distinct feature of the design. Its undulating lines reduce stress on your feet, ankles, and knees.
We also like the extra-deep heel cup designed to provide natural shock absorption. Doing an excellent job no matter how long your shifts are, this insole will surely alleviate foot pain, so you can focus on your patients again.
4. Dr. Scholl’s Pain Relief Insoles
- Dr. Scholl's Pain Relief For Plantar Fasciitis Women
- Shoe insoles
- Women's Insole
Designed for people suffering from plantar fasciitis and other forms of excruciating foot pain, these pain relief insoles by Dr. Scholl’s can easily provide adequate cushioned support thanks to their Shock Guard Technology.
This system is meant to offer immediate and long-lasting pain relief, a thing that makes the insole ideal to use in all types of shoes.
Boasting a robust construction, this insole is flexible and extremely comfortable at the same time. Able to drastically reduce pain and foot soreness; a great choice for nurses, medical staff, or anyone else suffering from plantar fasciitis, tendinitis, or other foot or ankle problems.
Coming in gender-specific sizes for men and women, these are some of the best insoles for nurses on the market.
5. NAZAROO Shoe Insoles
- ★ FlAT FEET: Our firm and medical grade Orthotic Inserts are designed to gently alleviate many common foot...
- ★ PREMIUM MATERIALS: Durable EVA foam base and multi-layer cushion provide long-lasting support and comfort...
- ★ FUNTIONAL INSERTS: ARCH SUPPORT distribute and minimize pressure in the foot. Deep heel cradle keep the...
The last entry on our list of the best insoles for nurses, the NAZAROO Shoe Insoles are greatly priced and extremely popular. They boast a latex padding designed to absorb shocks and keep your feet happy during long walks or periods of standing.
Useful in treating many foot problems, they can help alleviate the symptoms of overpronation, heel or arch pain, ankle pain, plantar fasciitis, or simply common foot pain.
This functional insert distributes and minimizes foot pressure, providing adequate arch support. Furthermore, the deep heel cradle is designed to improve stability.
We like that the insole is made from high-tech composite materials. The fabric is also designed to keep your feet cool and dry. It also prevents microbial growth, the formation of odors, skin rashes, and other foot issues.
Easy to fit in most footwear, this insole is ideal for the nursing shoes but also for work boots, sneakers, slippers, or running shoes.
Types of Insoles for Nurses
The first thing you must decide before buying insoles for your nursing shoes is the type of insole you need. There are essentially three types to choose from:
- Orthotic arch support insoles: Perhaps the most popular among nurses, these insoles are characterized by surprising flexibility. They enhance stability and support without being too stiff and conform to the curves of your feet. Making you feel comfortable all day long, they can help prevent plantar fasciitis, supination, overpronation, and other foot issues even when your compression stockings are on.
- Cushioned arch support insoles: Don’t offer the same level of arch support as the orthotic ones, but they still have in-built arch support. Besides, they also have a deeper heel cup; this type of insole is also incredibly flexible and usually made entirely from cushioned padding.
- Gel insoles: Are typically thicker than all other insole types. They do the best job in absorbing shocks and are great for people implied in activities such as walking or standing for hours. Thanks to the excellent shock absorption, these insoles have the ability to reduce foot fatigue, and are usually inexpensive – two of the reasons why many nurses prefer them.
What Features to Look For?
If you want to make sure the insoles you buy are indeed the best, you should check the following things before investing:
- Fit: The first and foremost important thing to check is how well the insole fits in the shoe you want to wear. Some insoles are thinner, others are thicker, and depending on how roomy your shoe is, it may bother you if it doesn’t fit quite right. The length of the insole should also fit the length of your foot perfectly; otherwise, it may not provide adequate support.
- Foot support: Speaking about support, that’s the next thing you should have in mind. The whole purpose of using insoles is to have adequate arch support. If you want to prevent foot issues, such as plantar fasciitis, make sure the insole is rigid yet flexible at the same time. It shouldn’t hinder your movements, but it should support your arch in all circumstances.
- Cushioning: Standing or walking for a long time may easily put a toll on your feet. Cushioned insoles have the role of absorbing shocks, enhancing your overall comfort. That’s why the best insoles are those made from EVA foam.
- Heel cup: Another thing you must check is the depth of the heel cup. Some of the most popular insoles for nurses have a deep heel cup because it enhances comfort, reduces the stress on your heel bone, and further enhances arch support.
- Breathability: Investing in a insole that’s not breathable can easily break the deal. Sweaty feet can lead to blisters and microbial growth, that can eventually turn into athlete’s foot syndrome. It is essential to buy breathable insoles that can keep your feet cool and happy. Some models are even embedded with antimicrobial agents that prevent the development of odors.
Paired with comfy nursing shoes, the best insoles for nurses can make your feet happier. You’ll no longer feel so much pain after standing for too long, and they can also help you prevent many foot problems. We hope that you now know which are some of the best models on the market, so you can boost your overall comfort and soothe the soreness when you’re working.